Wednesday 20 April 2016

Traintime

The train rattles and rocks it's way eastward,  bringing me back to my studio, to my commitments and the solitary life I lead there.
The water rushes and defines the sky by way of reflection. The fields are marginally greener since my trip west only a few days ago.
I'm struggling with choices I must soon make and the train offers me time to think.
Life is shifting for me, it's partly the time of life and partly serendipity, that is offering these  divergent paths. Only patiently waiting for the right answer to be obvious is the answer to the questions posed. Life is a continum and I'll put one foot in front of the other and ask the questions that need to be asked and all will be what will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home