Sunday 4 May 2008

change of pace

It's gear changing time again. I am almost finished painting the season's cache of productions. "The Way of the World" goes on stage at the National Art Centre on Monday. I will have a touch up call and then it will be opening night!
So, now I will be gearing up for our grand opening in Burnstown called "The Affair of the Arts" where local artists of many types will descend upon our village and create a festival atmosphere. Local business support and produce the event, now in its sixth year.
I will be able finally to get to some of my own painting too. It has been waiting in the wings for a few months as the NAC took precedence.
I hope to have some images up on the website soon, it has been a long time coming and I hope you will apreciate them when they finally do appear!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home